Sunday, September 10, 2023

If we become present
To Presence;
Presence becomes present
to Us.


If we become present to 'What is',
'What is' becomes present to us.


These phrases flow from the following Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH):

Oh, Allah, show me things as they are in their reality.

(Allahumma arana haqaiq al ashya kama). This is a hadith or personal supplication of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It is the prayer uttered by all the advanced ones on the Path of Return to Allah, through which they seek to realize the ultimate meaning of things. And this meaning, this inner reality is the Name 'Allah'.




Holy Wazifa Practices for this:

Ya Basir - Ya Batin - Ya Sami - Ya Batin - allow me see and hear that which is hidden

Ya Khabir - Ya Mubin - make clear and reveal to me Thy Reality in all things

Ya Haqq - Ya Shadid - show me me things as they are in their reality 

Ya Haqq - Ya Alim- allow me know thy Truth 

Ya Haqq - Ya Mawjud  - make God a reality and God will make you the Truth

Allah - Hu - All is Allah